In this Internal Link Juicer Review, we will explore what the Plugin is and what it does. We will also review the Plugin in Pricing and other criteria. Get ready to ascertain how it performs, how it compares with the competition, and finally – whether it lives up to the name, “best Automatic Linking Plugin for WordPress”!
What’s Internal Link Juicer and What does it do?
Internal Link Juicer is an Automatic Link building Plugin that connects relevant pages by leveraging the power of focused and targeted keywords in WordPress. It works for both External and Internal links, as a result, connection requires less time and human effort.
In Link Whisper, the core element is the Link suggestion. Here, you have to filter through some noise even though there’s a separate option for Automatic linking. The Autolinking part is also uncool because it’s time-consuming, and also doesn’t make a perfect workflow.
On the contrary, you find no Link suggestion let alone effing Noises in the subject Plugin. The best part of it is that the Automatic Linking took it to another level.
With it, you can store keywords and terms that get hyperlinked on autopilot. Nope, your mindset ain’t doing it right! — there’s a bitty chance for Irrelevancy thanks to the Advanced option for the linking job. You got to choose which Pages get linked, how often the linking happens, and where it shouldn’t appear at all.
A quick hop to the site will help you understand what it has to offer. You can hop back to finish up the Review.
Internal Link Juicer Review: Features and Functionalities
Internal Link Juicer is beautified with conveniences that help in Link Automation. From the Keyword editor screen which is the heartbeat to the Automatic hyperlinking feature and underneath are what the Plugin has got to offer
- Manual and Derived Focus keywords
- Keyword Editor Functionality
- Automatic Internal Linking and settings
- Custom Links
- Link structure and statistics
Taking them one after the other
1. Manual and Derived Focus keywords
Before advancing to auto-linking, a focus or target keyword must be in place. In Link Juicer, there are two options for this:
1.1. Derived Focus keywords: Here, you can easily import Focus keywords from predefined Page titles or from your favorite SEO tool (I use Rank Math). This option is available to premium users’ only.
1.2. Manual Focus keywords: Here, you set up focus keywords manually as you write on WordPress.
Whichever one you choose, you can configure blocks, frequency, and limit so that the right Automatic link only appears on your page.
This leads us to Functionality two,
2. Keyword Editor
The Keyword Editor feature is the heart of Internal Link Juicer. It is displayed beneath the right side of the editor screen. There you can construct the focus keywords of the current page which the Plugin will later use for Internal linking.
You can further adjust some settings such as keyword gaps, gap types, and surrounding settings.
For Keyword gaps, it’s one of the conveniences that set the Plugin apart from the competition. With it, one can uncover the limit.
Here is the keyword gap in action: Supposed that I have “Lasso Review” as a configured keyphrase. Here, the Plugin interlinks the exact phrase anywhere it appears on my site.
What of “Lasso Affiliate Plugin Review”, “Lasso Plugin Review” and other variations? At this point, ‘Internal Link Juicer’ interlinks matches of keyphrases as they appear in its database. This is the default settings.
However, with the Keyword gap option, we’ll be able to cover up almost all variation of our configured keyphrases. We just need to add the amount of gaps within our seed phrases before they should convert into a link.
In addition, we can use the 3 different gap types to make it more intelligent. Also, the mini-settings section is always there for us. We can define keywords that don’t get linked in the current content. In fact, our flexibility is limitless.
3. Automatic Internal Linking and settings
This Review of Internal Link Juicer is futile without mentioning Automatic Linking which is like an integral part or function of the Plugin.
As it name suggest, it juices up your overall SEO in its entirety by building and connecting relevant links across your site.
Unlike the basic version of Automatic Linking offered by other Plugins, this very one is highly feature-rich and it let’s you place the Autolinks intelligently and purposely.
All thanks to its life-changing filters. With them, we can not only set up links that appears automatically on our site, but also, we can specify the place and the manner in which they should be applied.
We can exclude or include parts of our site for the Automatic internal linking. We can set up Priorities, Limits and whatnot. The Priorities let’s us value one Autolink more than the other.
The following filters of the Internal Link Juicer helps in applying the Automatic Links accurately
1. Whitelist and Blacklist: The Whitelist filter enables us to specify explicitly the parts and sections of our Page that are eligible for the Auto-internal linking. The Blacklist filter on the other hand adds a little bit of functionality – it let’s us exclude certain elements from the Whitelisted elements. With Whitelist, we make the Application of Autolinks possible. With blacklist, we exclude elements from the Automatic Links. With both, we create meaningful and purposely attached Pages.
For example: Assuming I want my Paragraphs to be set for Automatic linking alone, I can use the Whitelist filter to get the links applied and then the Blacklist filter to exclude other portions of my Page such as the Headlines, List, e.t.c
2. Autolinks Prioritization: [First Configured links, Highest word count first, Lowest word count first, Highest Character Count, Lowest Character Count]
The priority rule is used to prioritize Autolinks over another. It let’s you make the Automatic Linking process wholly intentional.
By giving you the ability to rank one link higher than the other, you no longer need to worry about the Automation.
A good number of people are fond of making this complain. The irking issue is that, when you make use of Automatic linking, the value and prioritization of each link is not there.
Thankfully, it’s just good to see Internal Link Juicer fixing up this mess. Whether, you would like to point to your money Page more or that of your Review Page, it’s a piece of cake with the Subject Plugin.
The Prioritization rules are of several types such as
- First Configured links
- Highest word count first
- Lowest word count first
- Highest Character Count
- Lowest Character Count
As their respective name depicts, the Automatic linking will align itself, making sure a sense of priority is employed.
3. Autolinks Limit: [Same URL Limit, Fixed Limit per Page/Paragraph, Link as much as possible (Greedy Link Mode]
Typically, the application of Automatic Links isn’t being controlled or regulated which means there might be a chaotic Link insertion across pages.
When there’s an existence of several link opportunities in a page, the Automatic linking will probably register all of them as hyperlinks. This will be so ugly and excessive.
Fortunately, the Internal Link Juicer Plugin had come up with tactics to place limits. With it, gone are the days of excessively-linked Anchor Texts.
We the content creators, are now enabled to take decision pertaining to the number of Autolinks that appears on our site. We have many options to do this, Viz.
3.1. Same URL Limit: With this Limit, we can set the frequency at which a Page should get linked within another. This Limit rule becomes practical when you don’t want a large number of links pointing to the same Page.
3.2. Fixed Limit per Page/Paragraph: These Limits are used in placing fixed numeric values which will govern the quantity of the Automatic links that Internal Link Juicer will build up on a site. It instructs the tool in this manner – hey, please only allow a certain amount of Autolinks on this Page/Paragraph
3.3. Geedy Link Mode: originally referred to as ‘Link as much as possible’ is created for webmasters who do not want to miss out on any opportunity. When you toggle this mode ON, every occurrence of your focus keywords gets hyperlinked without limit.
3.4. Considering of Existing Links or Manually created links: (Do not link already manually built link targets)
3.5. Apply Autolinks within the same Taxonomy: This filter is only available to Pro users’ and it let’s you pigeonhole the application of Autolinks per Categories or tags.
3.6. Link Exclusion: In our Review of the Internal Link Juicer, we liked the Link Exclusion Filter more than any other one. It let’s us exclude Certain HTML area for instance the Headlines and Strong text from the Automatic Linking. You can further exclude other areas such as Tables, Image Captions, Ordered and Unordered list, Block quotes, Italic text, Inline quotes, Sourcecode, e.t.c.
3.7. Custom fields of posts/terms that get used for linking
3.8. Others: (like the Option to No follow internal links should you need it (heavily unrecommended)
3.9. Template for the Link output & Template for custom links: You can change how the links behave. You can also mask the links if you feel like it. This one is really an important setting (more on this here)
4. Custom Links
Now, instead of being limited to only Automatic internal links, one can as well configure outbound links to behave all automatically.
Like seen in Auto-internal linking and its settings, we can at always perform all the stuff with our Custom URLs (think External and Affiliate links).
By our ability to perform all the stuff we discussed in the previous section with our Custom URLs, we can dub the software as “the go-to for all things Automatic hyperlinking”.
5. Link and Anchor Text statistics
Metrics and statistical Information is crucial as they combat guess-working. Instead of approaching it blindly, you have full and enough information.
The Link statistics section shows the following
- The Pages that are part of the Link index
- Your configured of focus keywords
- Incoming and outgoing links.
For Anchor Text statistics, you get to see the following:
- All the configured keywords which Internal Link Juicer have used for Automatic Linking.
- The frequency at which the configured keywords are used and their individual lengths.
You can filter and query the Information being delivered. It’s also searchable by Post and Anchor Texts.
By hitting the pencil icon, you can edit a Page from the statistics dashboard. You can also preview the progress of your post from there.
Internal Link Juicer Pricing – is it worth the money?
Likewise Link Whisper and most Internal linking tools, there’s a free version of the Subject Plugin which can be installed and ran from WordPress.org. It’s a freemium product which means you don’t necessarily need to pay for it.
For the basic usage, the free version will satiate. However, if you would like to enjoy all the features we have reviewed, then it’s time to look up for the Premium version.
The Pro version is managed by Freemius, a business model where Plugins and themes are sold. That means, all things Payment and Subscription are managed by them.
Now, unlike seen in other Interlinking tool, you can easily cancel your subscription from the Freemius dashboard. Never mind, Internal link Juicer doesn’t support subscription, it’s a one-time payment.
By one-time payment, we mean, they don’t use subscription and the payment being made is one-time. If you want to continue using the Plugin, then you can pay when your current duration lapse.
Back to subject, Internal Link Juicer Pricings – is it worth the money?
First, let’s take a look at its Pricing plans. He we have
- The single site License, $5.83/mo
- 5 sites License, $149.99/Yr
- 10 sites License, $189.99/Yr
- Unlimited sites, $109.99/mo
The general rule of them is that the total cost reduces with long commitment in perpetuity.
One noteworthy thing is that all Payments are backed up by a solid 14-day money-back guarantee.
Internal Link Juicer Lifetime deal, Free Trial, Free Version, Discount, Coupon & Promo codes?
Does the Internal Link Juicer Plugin has a free trial or even better — a free version? Are there any Discount, Coupon or Promo code that could get it at the best bargain? What about Lifetime deal? Are there any one?
You might have asked. Here are the most recent Answers
The Internal Link Juicer Plugin does have a free version which you can download from WordPress.org. The free trial to premium is unavailable as of the time of updating this Review.
As for Promo codes and Lifetime deal, they are also unavailable. But we promise to provide them as sooner they are activated.
Internal Link Juicer Free version vs Premium – what’s missing?
As a user of Internal Link Juicer free version, the following functions will be deprived from you
- Custom Links (for external and affiliate links)
- Whitelist of taxonomies, Options to blacklist child pages of Blacklisted Pages, Blacklist of Terms that shouldn’t be used for Linking.
- Limit links per Paragraph and Taxonomies
- Consideration of existing or manually created links
- Custom fields of posts and terms that get used for linking
Using Internal Link Juicer: how to install and use?
Using the Internal Link Juicer Plugin is no-brainer. It’s just the same way we use a regular Plugin.
First, you need to get the Plugin activated on your site. For this, you can use this link that leads to its portfolio on WordPress.org and get it downloaded. After then, you need to upload and activate it on your site from the Admin area.
Next, you decide if you need the Free or Premium version. For the Pro version, you can get it up and running from the same Admin area. Alternatively, you can buy it directly from their website.
After then, the need to customize the Plugin’s settings would arise. To do this, head over to the ‘settings tab’ from WordPress.org and tweak some changes there. You can do a lot of things. From deciding the manner and protocols Automatic hyperlinking should follow, to instructing the Plugin to reserve its data even after it’s deleted and more, are wholly customizable.
After you have tinkered with some changes, then it’s time to start the Automatic hyperlinking.
To do this, kindly open the desired page on the editor screen. Behold the section that the Plugin will add on the right side of the Page.
From there, you can start entering “focused keywords” for the current post. You can optionally use the Gap feature to cover keyword variations.
There are a lot to do from here. After you have constructed keywords for the Page. You can now hit the publish button.
The changes will happen instantly. That’s it. You now know how to use the Internal Link Juicer Plugin at its best.
Internal Link Juicer Review: Customer Satisfaction score, CSAT?
One of the vital things to put in consideration before deciding to go with a Product is the Customer Satisfaction score. It will let you know in advance if you will be satisfied to the fullest or not.
A good company should have a good Customer ratings. Thankfully, the ratings isn’t a monetary factor, and with it, you have a prior knowledge or a shrewd guess of how you’ll be treated if you decide to use a particular Product or Service.
Thankfully, Internal Link Juicer and their sayings are what they are. From their 14 days money-back guarantee to helpful documentations, and responsive email support to the jam-packed tutorials on YouTube and whatnot, are all realities.
You get a full refund if you request for it within the 14 days duration. But bear in mind, your purpose of cancelation must be valid enough for it to be possible. Be sure to review their Refund terms before initiating any purchase.
Back to topic, regarding Internal Link Juicer and its customer support service. It’s highly helpful and responsive.
I reached out to them via Email and was blown away with the timeframe at which they replied. It was less than 3 hrs and of course, they did resolve my case. For the ratings, I would candidly give them 4.5 stars
Internal Link Juicer Review: Alternatives and Competitors (Free and Paid)
It’s just good to hear that the Internal Link Juicer Plugin didn’t come alone in the aspect of Internal linking. Therefore, we have got a lot of options that make a perfect replacement.
Should the Plugin misbehave or not meet our needs, we can freely try this ones’ at. I think all of them are striving for the best position.
Internal Link Juicer Best Alternatives
Internal Link Juicer best Alternatives include
- Link Whisper, the most used Internal linking tool for WordPress
- Linkilo, a perfectly matched Link Juicer Alternative with a range of extra features
- Interlinks Manager Pro, a great Alternative with one of the best Reporting and Analytics dashboard
- Autolinks Manager Pro, a specialized one in the area of Autolinking alone
The Links on the list are pointing to their site’s respectively, if you’re more of a Review person, here are our intriguing discoveries
- Link Whisper WordPress Plugin Review, is it still the go-to solution?
- Linkilo WordPress Plugin Review, is it really better than Link Whisper?
- Interlinks Manager Pro Review, how does it compare with others?
- Autolinks Manager Pro Review, is it better than Internal Link Juicer?
Internal Link Juicer Poor alternatives
By poor alternatives, we mean, the Plugins being presented can’t replace or aren’t in the same line of business as the Subject. They are slightly related to Internal Link Juicer and hence offer a poor function as compared with it.
The Plugins that fall under this category include:
- Rank Math, a fully SEO Plugin that does well in its on sector
- Lasso CTA tool, a multi-purpose Affiliate Plugin that has an option to do Automatic Linking
- ThirstyAffiliates, a Link management tool that also does intelligent Automatic Linking thanks to its Architecture
- PrettyLinks, the most used Link Management Plugin that makes Autolinking possible
Internal Link Juicer Review: Pros and Cons
Whatever has Pros must also has Cons.
Internal Link Juicer Benefits and Advantages
Here are the benefits and advantages of using the Internal Link Juicer Plugin
1. Saved Time and Energy: Link Automation should not be neglected. Because, we as content creators, are always running out of time, and an extra minute is always an advantage. By using the Plugin in question, you automate part of the hyperlinking process.
2. Less missed opportunities: Automatic linking alone will make sure you’re not missing out on any Link opportunity. You just have to do it once on the Editor screen, and it will be established on both past and future mentions of that keyword.
3. More Page views: Want more page views? Then attach links intelligently in your contents. When the linking is Automatic, then there’s no doubt it will cover more keywords, which translates to more Page views.
4. More flexibility: When you embrace Autolinking in your site. Chances are and depending on the Plugin used, there would be more flexibility regarding what you can and can’t do with Links. The Automatic Linking from Internal Link Juicer let’s you change stuff globally. Any time you decide not to link to a certain keyword or otherwise, you can simply achieve that by changing it from the parent page. It will keep getting easier
Internal Link Juicer shortcomings and Disadvantages (if any)?
Of course, we should also take a look at the reasons why we should give Internal Link Juicer a second eye before making the final decision. Here are what we found worthy to be called Disadvantages in our Review of Internal Link Juicer.
1. Links disappearance on Plugin uninstall: It’s not a big surprise for us, when we uninstalled the Plugin. All of the links we created automatically went off to the exile. Both Internal and Custom links were removed and that left our site entirely empty.
However, Internal Link Juicer gives us the option to back up our links and settings so that we can revert them back when we reinstall the Plugin. Regardless of what has happened, it’s still crucial to have our links active even after uninstalling the Plugin. This will give a convenient room if we are to switch to another Interlinking Plugin or discontinuing the use of the Plugin.
The cause of all this is that the Plugin uses its own Link index which comes with Advantages and Disadvantages. And one of the latter is here.
FAQs and rich Answers
Will it slow down my website?
Absolutely not, Internal Link Juicer makes use of its own Link index which means faster loading times for your pages. Additionally, the Plugin is lightweight and doesn’t contain features that are outside of its area of concentration.
Will it improve Search ranking?
There’s no one-size-fits-all answer to this question. However, building more internal links does have a positive impact in Search position. Therefore when you build more links, your ranking wax more stronger.
Does Internal Link Juicer works in my Language?
Yes, the Plugin in question works well with WPML and Polylang. So you can easily translate the default English Language to the desired one.
What Page builders are compatible?
As far as the Page builder concerned is compatible with WordPress and doesn’t interfere with the functionality of other Plugins, then Internal Link Juicer should work smoothly.
What happens if my license expires?
If your license duration lapse, you won’t be able to get subsequent Plugin updates and as well, all links generated under the Premium feature get deactivated. The only thing that will remain is their free of cost functionality, for instance, your automatically-built Internal links will remain untouched, but as for Custom links, it will be deactivated since it’s a premium access.
Does it work with Woocommerce, Shopify, or another eCommerce platform?
The Plugin is only built for WordPress, therefore it doesn’t work with Shopify and most other eCommerce platforms. But, it’s compatible with Woocommerce and its performance is perhaps at the same extent on WordPress. So if you’re a user of Woocommerce, Internal Link Juicer will serve you smoothly.
Who built Internal Link Juicer? Do they have other Products?
Nope, if you’re looking for other useful Plugin like Internal Link Juicer. You may explore the options beneath. They are our favorite ones’
- Lasso WordPress Plugin (for Link Management and Affiliate Marketing)
- Affiliatable, a CTA Affiliate Plugin possessing irresistible Product Displays
- WP Rocket (for website speed optimization)
Note: these Products aren’t Internal Link Juicer Alternatives. If you’re looking for this, then you may have to scroll all the way up to the section.
Internal Link Juicer worth it? Is it any good – Our Final Verdict?
So it later transpired that we did come this far in this Internal Link Juicer Review. Now, we’re about to make the final judgement.
To make this an exhaustive one, we ought to compare it heavily with that of its Alternatives.
Here’s it — the Internal Link Juicer is worth it from all sectors. Reasons are as follows
- It saves you time
- It saves you energy
- It makes sure you have little to no missed link opportunity
- More Internal linking mean a positive outcome in SERP performance. But it ain’t a magic and there’s no guarantee that it will even do that.
It’s time to compare Internal Link Juicer with other Plugins
How does Internal Link Juicer compare with other Plugins?
• Comparing Internal Link Juicer with Autolinks Manager
Commonalities: Automatic Internal Linking, Automatic External Linking, Intelligent Filters and settings that betters the Automatic Link output, Export and Import of Autolinks and Settings
How does Autolinks Manager Pro stacks up against Internal Link Juicer
- Has categories and Terms Group for Autolinks
- Exhaustive Reporting Dashboard
- Statistics Dashboard shows click-tracking data about Autolinks built
How does Internal Link Juicer stacks up against Autolinks Manager
- Perfect workflow
- Has its own Link index
- Has a Lifetime Plan
• Comparing Internal Link Juicer with Interlinks Manager
This page compares the Internal Link Juicer Plugin with Interlinks Manager, a unique Interlinkinng tool by DAEXT.
Commonalities: Automatic Internal Linking, Intelligent Filters and settings that betters the Automatic Link output, Export and Import of Autolinks and Settings
How does Interlinks Manager stacks up against Internal Link Juicer
- Provides an exhaustive Reporting Dashboard
- Shows Click-tracking data
- Link suggestion
- Autolinks categorization and grouping
How does Internal Link Juicer stacks up against Interlinks Manager
- Support External URLs for Automatic Linking
- Makes a perfect work-flow
- Has its own Link index
- Has a Lifetime plan
• Comparing Internal Link Juicer with Linkilo
Here, we drew up a succinct comparison with Linkilo, a superior Link Whisper Alternative allegedly.
Commonalities: Automatic Linking for both Internal and External URLs, Autolinks filters that betters the output,
How does Linkilo stack up against Internal Link Juicer?
- Offers Related Posts and Link suggestion
- Extra Features such as Anchor Text Analysis, Keyword and Link cannibalization
- Deeper Autolinks statistics
How does Internal Link Juicer stack up against Linkilo?
- Export and Import of Autolinks and Settings are crucial
- Perfect workflow
- Doesn’t offer Link suggestion let alone the effing Noises that come along with it
- Has its own Link index
- Has a free version
- Perfect workflow
• Comparing Internal Link Juicer with Link Whisper
In brevity, here is how the award-winning Interlinking Plugin called Link Whisper performs in comparison with Internal link Juicer.
Commonalities: Automatic Linking, Intelligent Autolinks filters, Export and Import of Autolinks and settings
How does Link Whisper stack up against Internal Link Juicer?
- Link suggestion
- URL changer
- Broken Link Report
- More Reporting and statistical information
How does Internal Link Juicer stack up against Link Whisper
- Perfect workflow
- Has its own Link index
- Has an Advantage in the area of Automatic Linking
- Has a Lifetime plan
Overall, Internal Link Juicer is a very good Plugin with benefits. Especially if you’re in the market for Automatic Linking alone which won’t mess your site up. For the competing Alternatives, you can check their Reviews out and then compare it to Internal Link Juicer and see what option you need.
As for Linkilo and Link Whisper, they are actually the leading ones’ right now. Maybe it’s time to check out our decisive review around Internal Linking Plugins.
For now, let’s continue with Internal Link Juicer, you searched for it. So try it out!
We might have rendered you indecisive. No worries, you can use the Comment section. We will be listening all day long.
Until then, happy solid Internal Linking!