Many wild animals can be dangerous or even fatal for a person. If you look at the statistics, you might feel terrified.
– Sharks cause just six deaths a year – their infamous reputation is very exaggerated. – Wolves are responsible for ten deaths annually.
– Lions kill 22 people a year.
– Now get ready: elephants, cute lovely giants, are the reason that more than 500 people lose their lives every year! –
Hippopotamuses equal them in this scary competition.
– Crocodiles turn out to be much more dangerous than sharks: about one thousand deaths a year.
– But the champion here is the snake: 100,000 people meet their end at the teeth of this reptile.
We hope you will never have to escape from a rhinoceros, swim away from a crocodile, or meet a hungry lion. However, now you will be able to protect yourself in the wilderness if and only if you click on this post today.Read more