If you’ve been stabbed – don’t remove the stabbing object to prevent blood loss. Here are ingenious tips on how to defend yourself against a knife attack krav maga!Read more
Here, you’ll learn how to survive a Tsunami, an Avalanche, a Hurricane, a Tornado, a Hail, an Earthquake, a Tsunami, a Flood and a Wildfire.
The overall guide to survive a storm is making sure that the wall is attached firmly to the roof and the underlying foundation holds the wall impeccably!Read more
Reduce your chances of dying in a plane crash by implementing this ultimate plane crash survival tips from the “plane crash experts”.Read more
The instrumental strategies on how to survive an opening Sinkhole is to check out for possible cracks in the walls, foundation or sidewalks obviously. Watch out for sinks, ponds, plants wilting as well.Read more
Although, Tornados are inextricable – You can always outwit them by following certain tornado safety tips and facts e.g seeking a sturdy shelter e.tc. Start learning how to survive a tornado storm immediately!Read more
To use the oxygen mask on airplane correctly. Follow these steps:
1. Draw the mask towards you
2. Place it over your nose and mouth
3. Secure the elastic strap behind your head firmly.
N.B. It’s recommended to wear the mask first before assisting others to prevent been semi-conscious.
The period of war is super-likely to put people’s even warriors in traumatic jeopardy. People cry not only that death has bereaved their relatives away but are in constant dread about their own lives. Mainstreams and minorities lose their life in this hostile period. Many factors can trigger disputes between nations, presumably, when a group of communities is seeking seclusion from unity, e.t.c.
A bomb blast could cease the existence of man in the blink of an eye.
Despite the desperate effects of a bomb blast, experts with the right skills could survive if one occurs.
These are the behavioral factors that are worth implementing to better mobilize yourself to survive if you do encounter a bomb detonation.
Here’s is a preview or simply the oversimplified content of the blog.
1. Seek shelter asap – the basement is highly recommended. Pull over to the last floor of a story building if a basement is unavailable
2. Hunker down on the floor
3. Never pear from the window
4. Get yourself in the middle of the basement – stay away from windows and doors
5. Drink bottled water and prepackaged foods.
6. Tune in to your radio or other alternatives
7. Switch of any heating or cooling device e.g, your radio, AC, and refrigerator
8. Take a shower if you’ve been exposed
9. Sneeze heavily to get rid of inhaled falls
In general, your behavioral factors have a major impact on your chances of survival. Click the blog to start imbibing the blast circumvention tactics.Read more
Many wild animals can be dangerous or even fatal for a person. If you look at the statistics, you might feel terrified.
– Sharks cause just six deaths a year – their infamous reputation is very exaggerated. – Wolves are responsible for ten deaths annually.
– Lions kill 22 people a year.
– Now get ready: elephants, cute lovely giants, are the reason that more than 500 people lose their lives every year! –
Hippopotamuses equal them in this scary competition.
– Crocodiles turn out to be much more dangerous than sharks: about one thousand deaths a year.
– But the champion here is the snake: 100,000 people meet their end at the teeth of this reptile.
We hope you will never have to escape from a rhinoceros, swim away from a crocodile, or meet a hungry lion. However, now you will be able to protect yourself in the wilderness if and only if you click on this post today.Read more
A Massive Aftershock can ruin the whole world in a matter of seconds. Scientist articulates that your behaviour has the overall factor when it comes to your chances of survival.
It’s strictly advised that you shouldn’t change your shelter during an Aftershock – An earthquake survey over the course of deacades has analyzed that people’s who roam the city during an earthquake has the highest fatality statistics. It’s guaranteed that you should anticipate the shock at home whilst with the genius quake survival skills. Which are viz;
Drop, cover and hold on.
Immediately you get sudden earthquake notification, the crucial idea to implement is to drop to the ground, get under a cover usually your table and holding on until shaking elapse. Click the post to view the in-depth earthquake survival guides.
Vampire are ghostish mythological creature that degrades humanity livelihood. They are dependent on human blood for food. They suck humanRead more